LED down light transformations
Do you have halogen downlights? Here's 7 reasons why you should change to LED downlights:
1. LEDs use up to 80% less electricity than Halogens - that's a massive saving on your electricity bill!
2. They are more energy efficient so you can reduce your carbon footprint.
3. They don't get hot like halogens - so they can be installed next to timber in your ceiling and you can put insulation bats over the top of them
4. They have a sealed face so they don't let heat escape from your home in winter.
5. They are brighter than halogens and have a better light spread.
6. They last around 50,000 hours - at 5 hours per day this equates to 27 years.
7. They come in a range of colours - warm white, cool white, cool daylight, natural daylight, plus another 20 more colours!
If you would like a free quote to replace your halogen down-lights, please get in touch.